Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

What size to choose for my lego mosaic art

I enjoy creating lego mosaics and find myself designing in many sizes.  For some designs a small 15 x 15 inch design works well and captures a closeup well.  Lego bricks are essentially a 'pixel' type art and therefore the larger the design -the greater the detail.  Recently I have been working with couple portraits and have found that a 20 x 20 design works well or a 15 x 30 inch design.  Larger 30 x 45 inch designs enhance any photo and are sure to get noticed.  Many times it comes down to price.  The image is a 15 x30 and was able to capture this family portrait well.  Generally this works best for two faces.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BRICKHAUSDESIGNS.COM

BRICKHAUSDESIGNS.COM
Art made from Lego brand bricks