Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Lego Book review

It has been some time since my last post. I have been working on my Lego mosaic website, facebook page and creating a large number of custom mosaics for customers around the globe. My hope is to post here regularly and showcase my latest ideas and creations.



I wanted to also mention a lego book which you might find of interest. 'The Lego Book' written by Daniel lipkowitz provides a brief history of the Lego company , showcases the evolution of the LEgo brick and takes you through the important developments and sets year by year. This is a must read for the lego fan and those wanting a bit more history of LEGO.

Attached are a few pics of some recent designs I have created for a few customers. Please be sure to check out my website at http://www.brickhausdesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

BRICKHAUSDESIGNS.COM

BRICKHAUSDESIGNS.COM
Art made from Lego brand bricks